DR. TORPOR'S BLOG
It’s a good thing we inhabit earth. If not, who knows where we would be!
There are ten numbered minor arcana cards in each of the four suits. The meanings of these cards come from:
– The suit (cups, pentacles, swords, wands)
– The element (water, earth, air, fire)
– Symbolic meanings of the suits and elements
– The card’s number
– Symbols used in the card
– The complete scenario portrayed on the card
– The unique meaning attributed to that one individual card
– The card’s position in relation to the other cards in the spread
– How the card interacts with unconscious communication from the querent
Yes. But, as with many things, it depends. There are different methods of dream interpretation. The querent needs to feel comfortable with the approach their dream interpreter is using.
They certainly can. A lot depends on the skill of the reader. The method the reader uses to interpret the tarot needs to be a good fit for the querent. The cards themselves are almost always useful. They have multiple meanings and are powerful stimuli for considering any situation.
Dr. Torpor takes on Dr. Frankenstein! Watch in awe as Dr. Torpor hosts the 1931 Universal Pictures film Frankenstein!
Dr. Torpor, cartomancer, doctor of the mind, and interpreter of the infinite, hosts The Phantom of the Opera. Using his tricyclic powers, Dr. Torpor hopes a tarot reading will help the Phantom avoid catastrophe.